Sunday, August 2, 2015

I should have left my spiritual mentor when i was in college.
I should have listen her advice to be a girl who follow God.
I didn't
I decided by myself and i close my ears from God's voice.

My early 20's was so selfish
I was angry to God and i though that my mentor try to control me.
I don't really like church
I just wanted to be seculer,

Ten years passed really fast,
I realize that i get the consequences of my mistaken.
It doesn't mean God punished me...
No...He loves me so much
He is always knocking my heart
Trying to speak my mind since in the beggining.

After ten years,
I am kneeling down before Him
Crying all the night
Say big apologize and ask merciful.

I was crying because He didn't give me what i want
But now, i am crying because He is so good to me
He teaches me a lot about LIFE and LOVE
And i am so thankful to Him

He never leave nor forsaken me.
He says to me "I am same, in the past, present and future"
And you different, your past is sinner, now you are forgiven, the future i will use you beyond your expectation.

"Just wait and be patient, My daughter!
I love you more than you know, the cross is the evidence that you are special for Me"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment