Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sacred Singleness

I used to call him Bunbun,
I met him 10 years ago, on the campus lobby when we were university students. We were at the same faculty. He was perfectly nice guy. He's never been angry to me. Bunbun liked me very much. He is such a pretty guy. I gave up to be single during my college years because of him. Nine years ago, we decided to have relationship.

We ended up relationship almost 3 years ago. It was such a hard moment for me. So did he. 6 years in relationship with him made me realize that i wasn't a good girl. I started to examine this relationship. I had fasting and praying for many months, and i was dissapointed when God asked a question one day. "Does he lead you closer to Me?". I was crying all the time, trying to bargain with God and asked Him to give me permit to continue relationship with him. But i can't choose my own path, because i know that i am own by Him, the One and Only. He prepare my life to serve Him.

Now, being single doesn't mean lonely. I know that God is my only one boyfriend in my life. I keep thinking of him but the more i miss him, the more i remember my sin on past.

I know that it's never too late and never too early in God's plan.
I just follow His agenda....
He has a great plan for me.
"Yes, i do"


Bandung, 26 May 2015
Nine years after Jogja earthquake


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment